Thursday, August 10, 2006

water play day

Finally, after a long break ... getting busy with my full time and part time thingy.

A few week ago, I'd spent my weekends with my family in Ipoh. No relatives there, just hanging out in the old vintage town. We stayed in Majestic Station Hotel at the Ipoh Train Station for RM130 pernight, family room ( up to 5 pax ). White washed bulding, with it large hallway. Very British style.
The trip was my idea and I make the whole family lie, pretending to my sister. We pull a pranked on her, since its her coming birthday. I get her pinched here and there, but the smile satisfy me.

So, on bright Saturday afternoon as my brother arrived from Penang, we went to The Lost World of Tambun ( something like Sunway Lagoon, same developers different name ). The place is such a beauty, with true mother nature as the backdrop, the feeling was just awesome! Entrance fee for adults is RM21.00, for kids below 12 is RM16.00 and with a valid student card, RM17.50 ( apply to those above 50yrs old too ). The thing is, you are not allowed to bring any outside food into the water park. Dont worry, the food inside here is good and standard prices. No worries ...

The main lagoon is situated right in front of the entrance. Behind it is the maniac 10 tube way for those who love adrelin rush... I hate those thing, but it was fun!! Only ONCE, never will be twice riding on it. The air-tube can be rent for RM10 ( with deposit included ). For me I rather enjoyed the rilex wave while laying on the air tube ...
You can go around the area in a free choooo-choooo ( train of course ). Enjoy the sighseeing ... A nice place to unwind with family / friends in Ipoh .... We stayed there from 1pm till 6pm, imagined how dark am I!!! The day was sunny till evening ...
Perak, known for its famous batu kapur landscape. Here is one of the magnificient view at the Tambun Lost World! For my family, thanks for co-operated wif me to prank our little sister!!! I'd enjoy it very very much. hahahAHahha

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thanx ;)

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home