Monday, August 21, 2006

here lies ....

This is where I spent at least 8 hours a day, Monday till Friday ... so called my second house, because sometimes I did spent more time here than at home. The Mines lake is huge and deep ... Within it lies creatures in various sizes unknown to man. Hahahah, for sure there was no such thing as a 'creature' here. Just some over sized fish!! They even say that the lake could drown the whole Twin Tower building .. Was it true or just a myth?
Beside it, lies ----
These are two out of few wacko officemates I have. We were throwing alot of old expired buns into the lake -- not littering, but feeding those big colourful fishes in the lake. Normally these are our activities after having a nice lunch break. Some charity work wont give you any harm. A friend of mine had himself a pond of 30 koi fish at home, just wait till you see those fish in the lake!!
Done with the fish - about 6 guni of bun we fed them. Lets take a stroll along the lake. The lushed green grass, blue lake water, white sandy 'beach' and the breezy wind ... everything was perfect! - except for some dead fish along side the lake. It was calm and peaceful, and Tun Mahathir's house was just across the lake ...
I love this place ... and I like my wacko officemates!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home