Thursday, February 23, 2006

...something to be

I like matchbox20, Rob Thomas ... though he's going solo these days ( resembling Robbie Williams .. R and R .. huh, what a coincedence!!) This tune of his has kept me listening forever. In the car, at the office and in my walkman W900i phone. Owh, flash news -> I'd bought SE W900i few weeks ago ... a record for me cause I still havent put a single scratch on the screen. I need no iPOD now!! hehehehe ......

...something to be was release last year, 2005. This is a back-dated news. hehhe, it took me quite sometimes to think and grab this record. It cost me RM45.90 for this. Overall, worth for my money. No complains ... I like him but lurve Robbie more. Heehehehehe ...

Buy original, stop buying pirated goodies!! This commercial is bought to you from the Hitz.fm community service ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home