Monday, February 13, 2006

few things in mind


few event is happening around the corner ...

1st : Today (13th Feb) is my most favourite star bornday! Happy 32nd bornday to Robbie Williams

2ndly : Today also in conjuction with International Condom Week celebration. That does apply very much to Robbie. He sure be using lotss of them. *~winnkk

3rd
: Its a boring boring Monday and that means life is back at zero.

4th : Tomorrow is a day full with lurve; Happy Valentine's Day!!!

and lastly ......
5th : My skulmate is getting married this weekend!!! I'll be back in Penang again. (for the 2nd time this year)

2 Comments:

Blogger bickbong said...

haha... today is kind of special to me too, well actually for my teacher la. It's my primary teacher's birthday. And also i love these numbers, 13/2, alot.

well, have a nice day yeah. Happy Valentine's day to u.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

picture memalu ke tu Aboong?? heheh, nanti i snap snap pix u kat office okey?

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home