Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sorry - madonna

Lo siento
Ik ben droevig
Sono spiacente
Perd?ame

I've heard it all before

I don't wanna hear
I don't wanna know
Please don't say you're sorry
I heard it all before
And I can take care of myself
I don't wanna hear
I don't wanna know
Please don't say "forgive me"
I've seen it all before
And I can't take it anymore

You're not half the man you think you are
Save your words because you've gone too far
I listened to your lies and all your stories [I listened to your stories]
You're not half the man you'd like to be

Don't explain yourself 'cause talk is cheap
There's more important things than hearing you speak
You stayed because I made it so convenient [I made it so convenient]
Don't explain yourself, you'll never see

Gomen nasai
Mujhe maph kardo
Przepraszam
Slicha
Forgive me

This tune keep on playing in my head and I am sooo into it. ... while EGO keep on fighting in silence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home