Friday, March 10, 2006

hassan busok

Lastnight went to @ Hassan Cyberjaya just for a drink. The Mamak stall is ok, practically just the same as other mamak stall outlet. One thing I am sooo mad off - we'd been sitting there for 10 minutes and no one bother to clear the table nor taking our order.As if we are invisible in front of them, even though I'd called them "Boss" .. no reaction or wat so ever .. take order lambat, but then when it come to jotting down the bills .. you don't have to call them.. urrghhhH!!!! What a place in Cyber which was once be my place!
enuff wif the crap of "the-worst-mamak stall service"
Though the service was bad, but meeting my frens are is the good thing happened last night. Congratulations to Sri -- subject found* .. heheheh, all the best gurl in your new relationship .. and for me, Im in lurve!! with my new Nikon D70!! oh yeah!
tats all for now ... later in more jalan2 snap pictures and complaining ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cyberjaya suxxx. u shud kno better. bole balik penang tiap2 hari kan bagus. hee

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home